Preparing for Medical /Engineering entrance is like a Marathon and not a 100 meters stint. More than 6.3 lakh students appeared for the All India level Medical and Engineering Exam, last year … and the competition is getting tougher day by day.
Join India’s most Comprehensive Weekly Test Series 2016 organised by Vidyasagar Classes-India’s Premier Institute for Medical and Engineering Entrance Coaching for over 3 Decades…Operational since 1985.
Explore your strengths and challenge your weaker areas by taking Weekly Test Series that provides you with an hands on experience on the actual standards, style and pattern of NEET and MT CET Entrance Examinations.
Weekly Test Series (WTS) program is just the ideal solution for you for that matter. The Program includes capsulated Practice tests, Unit Tests, Weekly Tests, Model tests, Extra Difficulty solutions that gives you a series of real time test opportunities with latest pattern of questions based on competitive exam formats.
FEATURES OF WEEKLY TEST SERIES
- Total Tests : 34 for NEET and 31 for MT-CET All Live Test
- Planned and structured Weekly Tests on Entrance pattern.
- Correction of Tests, Analysis & feedback to students.
- Computerized scores with explanatory answers and relative ranking of the students at all India
level shall be given to the students .
Checkout Our test centers in Maharashtra
Course Commencement :
Session I : Sunday 09th
July, 2017 to Sunday, 7th
Session II : 3rd
week of March, 2018 to 1st
week of May, 2018
How Weekly Test Series Can Prepare You ?
- Exhaustive Mix of Question Papers: The test contains set of 34 tests for NEET and 31 of MT CET tests, that are well researched by our expert faculty. Subject wise tests with special Mock tests prepares you to overcome your fears and weaknesses so that you move ahead confidently. An exhaustive mix of both previous years and new questions provides the student a real time experience to take the examination.
- Attempt real time question papers for actual practice: WTS equips the students to deal with the complex marking schemes as per the current examination setup to give them an idea how good or difficult a question can be and how many students are able to answer them, so that they do not make mistakes in the actual examination.
- Beneficial even for Non Vidyasagarians : For students who are taking coaching under other educational institutes, WTS gives you an edge to provide additional knowledge thereby attempting the Weekly Tests Series diligently created by our expert faculties.
- Live Test Centres across Maharashtra: Students attempting for WTS for Medical Entrance Examinations can take test offline at our selected centers in Maharashtra.Similarly, Engineering students can take MT CET live test at our various test centers widely spread across Maharashtra region.
- Online Tests for Distant Learning PAN India: Students attempting for both Medical Entrance and MT CET can attempt Weekly Test Series held online PAN India on every weekend (Sunday) that helps the students to understand their gradual weekly progress chapter wise as the coarse gradually moves ahead.
- Comparative All India Ranking :WTS is conducted online all over India with an idea to give real time test environment to the students along with giving them a competitive All India Ranking.
- Detailed Performance Report and Test Analysis: We provide detailed test analysis performance report after every test along with solutions for all difficult questions that helps them to attempt and prepare for the real time examination.
- Improving your performance skills: WTS helps enhancing your knowledge, eliminating your mistakes and improve your speed thereby attempting Questionnaires that are at par in style, pattern and standards of actual examinations.
- Beneficial to students appearing in between Sessions: Students appearing in between the sessions will be provided all the previous test papers along with the estimated hints and solutions during the time period, they missed.
- E display of results with All India Ranking of each test: This will help students to access where do they stand in terms of their preparation as compared to the competitors.
- Special concessions on Merit: Special concession to students with Science and Maths with 90% and above marks in X standard,SSC and 180 and above marks at ICSE/ CBSE shall get a concession of INR 1000/-